Conquer The Canyon®, and The Walking Connection® are affiliated divisions wholly owned by Taylor Marketing and Management, LLC., Phoenix, Arizona and Gene and Jo Ann Taylor.
The Walking Connection, iConquer.co and Conquer The Canyon are administrated by Gene and Jo Ann Taylor.
Conquer The Canyon, iConquer.co and The Walking Connection are affiliated divisions wholly owned by Taylor Marketing and Management, LLC., Phoenix, Arizona and Gene and Jo Ann Taylor.
The Walking Connection® is a registered tradename and trademark. All rights reserved.
Conquer The Canyon® is a registered tradename and trademark. All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2013 The Walking Connection All rights reserved.
Rules for ALL Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user–you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of our sites if we believe you are violating any of the terms of the agreement and to remove, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
Member and Contributor Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not WalkingConnection.com/TM&M,LLC., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit. WalkingConnection.com/TM&M,LLC., does not control the Content posted and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You agree to not use the TM&M, LLC sites in order to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, sexist, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a WalkingConnection.com/TM&M, LLC official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Service that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the TM&M, LLC site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
You acknowledge that we acquire all Rights to use any posted materials as described above so that we do not violate any Rights you may have in materials you post. By submitting content to or through our sites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use. You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it. I also give permission for the free use of my name, likeness, picture and any opinion expressed by me in any advertisement, newsletter, broadcast, telecast or print media account of this event without any compensation to me whatsoever.Contact The Conquer The Canyon/Walking Connection regarding this policy on our Contact Us page.